who we are
- We are a Christ-centered school that develops students academically, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
- Our goal is to develop the strong Christian leaders of tomorrow.
- We are a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Nationally Accredited - National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- Strong programs 3K to 8th grade
- Mobile Tech Center with 35 Chromebooks
- Interactive white boards in the 4K, 5K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade classrooms, as well as the science lab
- MAP Standardized testing - Top 25 percent nationally
- I-Pads for all grades
- Music, Art, Band and Spanish specials
- 16 to 1 Student/Teacher ratio
- Wisconsin State Standards for all subjects
- Semester Electives for grades 6 to 8
extra curricular activities
- Cross Country
- Scholastic Olympics
- Imagination Fair/Science Fair
- Music Groups
- Student Council
extended care/child care
- Extended care is available from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for all grades each weekday during the school year.
- Three- and four-year-olds can use the service when not in class.
- Cost is $4.00 per hour
- Please see the Calendar page for more details of days off and BLS events
- General Hours of Instruction - Monday to Friday (8:05am to 3:05pm)